Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 23, 2012

EVHS Senior Prom 2012

Evergreen Valley High School hosted their Senior Prom on Saturday, April 21, 2012. Luna Limousine Service was happy Eduardo Avalos and his friends were able to ride in style in our limousine to prom. Here are a few pictures of their special high school event.




Prom is definitely a night to remember and we know we helped make it a memorable one!



Congratulations to the class of 2012 from Luna Limousine Service!!
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ★
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★



Have You Gone To The Moon Yet?

4 comments:

limostarz said...

hmmmm wow great services...!!!!
Bay Area Limousine Service

Unknown said...

I would like to thank you for the attempts you've received developed in composing this report. I am hoping the identical greatest work from you inside of the potential also. Really your imaginative producing capabilities has inspired me to commence my individual Blog Engine weblog now.
Car Service in Houston
car service airport

Majestic Transportation Services & Limo, Inc. said...

Make sure you explain to me that you're going to preserve this up! Its so very good and so critical. I cant wait around to read much more from you. I just feel like you know so a lot and know how to make men and women listen to what you have to say. This website is just as well amazing to be skipped. Great things, really. You should, You should keep it up!
Best Car service in Dutchess County,NY
Airport Transportation in Dutchess County,NY

Unknown said...

Following analyze a pair of of the weblog posts on your web site now, and I really like your signifies of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web website report and will probably be checking once again quickly. Please check out out my world wide web internet site as properly and permit me know what you feel.
bus in Atlanta
shuttle service Atlanta airport

Post a Comment