Ads 468x60px

Friday, April 3, 2015

Will You Go To Prom With Me? (lunalimos.com)


Will You Go To Prom With Me?
 
 
I promise that if you go to prom with me I will:
 
1. Be on time and pick you up at your front door
 
2. Roll out the red carpet for you to walk on
 
3. Take you to a beautiful place to take pictures
 
4. Take you to your favorite restaurant for dinner
 
5. Play the type of music you prefer to listen to (I have a great surround system)
 
6. Take you to the prom venue and make everyone envy you for going with me
 
7. Make it a night for you to remember!!
 
 
So, Will You Go To Prom With Me?
 
 
To make your reservation with me, call (408) 347-8743 or visit our website at www.lunalimos.com
 
 
Have you gone to the moon yet?


www.facebook.com/lunalimoswww.twitter.com/lunalimoswww.youtube.com/lunalimos www.instagram.com/lunalimos
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oakland limo service

Unknown said...

This is truly a great blog, I like it this is so awesome. Limo Hire Sydney

Taxi Terry said...

I am very thankful for the sharing this useful post.limo service gainesville fl

shuttle service jacksonville fl

Rides Are Us said...

It has been great for me to read such great information thank you.taxi service near ottawa ontario

taxi near ottawa ontario

PurePartyBus said...

It's bright!Its Quite engaging.I just loved the way you have written it. keep writing with visuals. Gr8, The narration is simply beautiful.
Read a nice blog -
How to make your party special

Daniel Bryan said...

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.
can you rent a limo for an hour

Post a Comment